CROHMIQ is the leading producer of Type D FIBC bulk bags and the world’s first effective static protective bulk bag fabric that doesn’t require grounding. Our products are used in a variety of industries from pharmaceutical to fine chemicals, pigments, food, and agricultural. Our bulk bags safely dissipate static charge without being grounded making them ideal for carrying powdered chemicals and other products for use in flammable environments. As CROHMIQ Type D FIBC bags don’t require grounding for safe use, they are more convenient to use and enhance productivity and efficient transportation of goods.
Safety and Reliability
CROHMIQ is proud to offer the world’s safest static protective Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container (FIBC). More than 40 million of our Type D FIBC bulk bags have been made and used across multiple industries, products, and combustible environments without incident. Over 80 billion pounds of products such as chemicals, foods, and pharmaceuticals have been safely packaged and transported using CROHMIQ’s FIBC bulk bags. Additionally, our FIBC bulk bags will not degrade with use, washing, time or refurbishment, with more than eight million bags being safely reused after wet and dry process refurbishment.
CROHMIQ is recognized by companies around the world for our premier quality Type D FIBC, static protective fabric bags. In fact, our CROHMIQ blue™ and CROHMIQ white™ bulk bags are synonymous with safety. Our static control bulk bags comply with National and International standards and regulations for safe storage and transportation of food, dry goods, chemicals, and pharmaceutical products.
Requirements that are met with CROHMIQ bulk bags include:
- International Electrotechnical Commission Standard: IEC 61340-4-4 Ed. 3.0, Clause 7.2 for breakdown voltage on FIBC fabrics and Clause 7.3.2 for ignition testing on Type D FIBC
- International Electrotechnical Commission Technical Specification: IEC/TS 600079-32-1:2013, Clause 9.6.1 that states “it should be demonstrated that no incendive discharges occur.”
- Complies With CENELEC Technical Report: CLC/TR 50404: 2003 and FIBC performance requirements of Clause 188.8.131.52.4 – “no incendive discharges will occur”.
- National Fire Protection Association Standards 77:2019 Recommended Practice on Static Electricity, Clause 16.6.3 and Clause 16.6.7 for Type D FIBC
- NFPA 652: 2019 Standard on the Fundamentals of Combustible Dust, Clause 184.108.40.206.6
- NFPA 654: 2017 Standard for the Prevention of Fire and Dust Explosions from the Manufacturing, Processing, and Handling of Combustible Particulate Solids, Clause 220.127.116.11 for Type D FIBC testing
- Japanese Technical Recommendations JNIOSH TR No. 42 (2007), Clause 9.4.1 for Static Control Type FIBC that does not require grounding
CROHMIQ FIBC manufacturers take safety seriously and only produce FIBC bulk bags that are of the highest quality and pass rigorous tests. With their effective anti-static properties, CROHMIQ bulk bags can let users experience the freedom from the risk of human error that can lead to serious or lethal accidents when used with other types of FIBC fabrics.
In addition to their superior safety properties, CROHMIQ Type D FIBC bulk bags are versatile. CROHMIQ Type D FIBC can be made from coated or uncoated antistatic FIBC fabric and can have plain or antistatic bag liners attached. We know different businesses have different product packaging needs, and we are committed to providing safe FIBC packaging solutions to meet these needs.
On-Site Electrostatic Test Laboratories
CROHMIQ has two world-class electrostatic FIBC test laboratories at company headquarters in Florida, USA. Our testing facilities are used for electrostatic ignition tests on FIBC, breakdown voltage tests on fabric, as well as a range of other electrostatic tests. We also conduct random testing of production fabrics and bulk bags in Texene’s Continuous Safety Certification™ (CSC) Program, which ensures safe, reliable electrostatic protection for all CROHMIQ FIBC end-users. Our FIBC test laboratories are also used by the world’s leading electrostatic safety experts to conduct their testing.
CROHMIQ type D FIBC bag users are supported by a global network of Texene Qualified Suppliers and on-staff electrostatic experts. Global product and technical support can be accessed online, by telephone and by local on-site visits. Texene has representatives on National & International Standards Organizations.
In whatever sector of industry you operate, CROHMIQ Type D FIBC bulk bags can help your employees safely and efficiently move large amounts of product. To learn more about the safety of our bulk bags or to learn how FIBC bulk bags can help boost your business’ productivity, contact us today.