CROHMIQ FIBC Manufacturer or Distributor
Please fill in all fields to request information on becoming a Qualified CROHMIQ® FIBC Distributor or Manufacturer
Benefits of becoming a Qualified CROHMIQ FIBC Distributor or Manufacturer
- TEXENE Approved Distributors and Manufacturers have direct access to CROHMIQ Static Protective, Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container (FIBC) Fabrics-the world's leading and safest Type D FIBC fabrics.
- Approved Distributors/Manufacturers are part of a global network supplying quality static protective bulk bags and excellent customer service to many industries throughout the world.
- CROHMIQ is the world's safest static protective fabric for ungrounded Big Bag / Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers.
- The CROHMIQ name, a registered and protected trademark, is the world's most recognized FIBC brand.
- Proven safety with over 40 million CROHMIQ Type D bulk bags used since 1995 without incident in multiple products, industries, & flammable environments.
- Over 80 billion pounds of products such as chemicals, foods, and pharmaceuticals have been safely packaged in CROHMIQ bulk bags.
- CROHMIQ Fabrics are the only static protective FIBC fabrics to consistently comply with current national and international safety standards:
- IEC 61340-4-4 Ed. 3.0: 2018
- IEC/TS 60079-32-1: 2013
- CLC/TR 50404: 2003
- NFPA 77: 2019
- NFPA 652: 2019
- NFPA 654: 2017
- JNIOSH-TR-No. 42: 2007