Become a CROHMIQ FIBC Manufacturer
Please fill in all fields to request sales support on CROHMIQ Type D FIBC.
- Global network of CROHMIQ Qualified Suppliers delivering cost-effective local service to a worldwide market
- Many CROHMIQ producers operate multiple FIBC manufacturing facilities at different locations around the world to provide efficient and timely delivery to the end-user customer
- CROHMIQ FIBC are manufactured in accordance with recognized national and international standards, including ISO 21898, IEC 61340-4-4, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, HACCP, EFIBCA, FIBCA, etc.
- CROHMIQ Qualified Suppliers are trained by Texene's technical experts and have access to comprehensive sales and technical support from Texene
- Global technical support is available online (e-mail & web conferencing), by telephone, or locally on-site
- CROHMIQ is the world's safest static protective fabric for ungrounded Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBC)
- Proven safety with over 40 million CROHMIQ Type D bulk bags used without incident in multiple products, industries, & flammable environments
- Over 80 billion pounds of products such as chemicals, foods, and pharmaceuticals have been safely packaged in CROHMIQ FIBC
- Leading global companies do not compromise safety because they use CROHMIQ blue™ and CROHMIQ white™ bulk bags to protect their personnel and customers from the hazards of electrostatic discharges
- Leading companies recognize the blue color fabric used on FIBC as a TEXENE quality product
When safety matters, depend on CROHMIQ and do not allow substitutions as CROHMIQ is the world's premier static protective FIBC fabric.